Wednesday 24 February 2016

CrossFit Eminence

Summary: This 6,000 square-foot box features two bathrooms with one shower, a kids area, a 500 square-foot area for stretching, foam rolling, or relaxing before or after a WOD, and an outdoor space with a great view of downtown Denver. They offer multiple programs including CrossFit Kids, Barbell Club, Mobility, and Sweat Angels, a new program just for women. “I am in love with this class and I have lost 40 pounds to date while being enrolled,” says one member. “The social aspect and encouraging atmosphere fomented by the coaches makes me feel comfortable enough to discuss nutrition and issues that I have with my workouts.”

Location:

Phone:

Hours:

Drop in Cost:

Distance From Airport:

Bling:

Head Coach:

Write Up:

No comments:

Post a Comment